We are always on the lookout for talented and outgoing individuals to join our team. Previous experience in the hospitality industry may be helpful but is not a requisite. Candidates must be warm, friendly, enjoy working with and around other people and have a thirst for developing themselves. In addition to a warm and positive working environment we will offer good candidates:
Front of house
- Training in all areas of providing consistent, quality and relaxed hospitality service
- Training in delivering speciality coffee
- The opportunity to develop a depth of knowledge around natural wines, its production and enjoyment
- The opportunity to learn about and enjoy beer through brewery visits and tastings
- A pathway to becoming a hospitality leader, supervisor, assistant manager and manger
- The opportunity to take on, develop and run projects which complement the ethos of the business. Previous projects by the team have included
- Hosting fortnightly wine clubs
- Organising promotional/community events such as Pizza Running
- Developing an urban garden to grow vegetables and herbs.
- Training in all areas of our procedures
- Relevant food hygiene courses and qualifications
- The opportunity to visit suppliers, producers and farms to learn about the produce we use
- Development opportunities within the business to take on responsibilities and manage sections and departments
- A busy and energetic work kitchen environment with a focus on delivering great food while having as much fun as possible.
If you have a passion for food, drink, hospitality and personal development and would love to join our team please send a CV and covering letter to email@example.com or pop in and say hello.